Ana Albors Sancho
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Graduate in Translation and Interpreting (specializing in legal and economic translation) from the University of Alicante.
- Certified translator of German, appointed by the Spanish Ministry for Foreign Affairs.
- Graduate in Tourism (Hotel and Travel Agency management) from the School of Tourism “Lope de Vega” in Benidorm, Alicante.
- Year abroad at the Fachhochschule Köln – BA Mehrsprachige Kommunikation“ in Cologne (Germany) within the Erasmus – Program.
- Spanish: Mother tongue
- Catalan: Mother tongue (raised bilingual)
- German: C1 Level
– Certified in Advanced level by the Official Language School ( C1 Level )
– Certified in Test-DaF C1
- English: C1 Level
– Cambridge Certified in Advanced English (CAE)
- Translation of different types of documents (technical, legal, touristic, advertisements, medical, certified translations, etc.).
- Software localization and website translation.
- Experience in certified translation of a large number of official documents such as academic certificates, university degrees, birth and death certificates, contracts, patents, etc…
- Liaison interpreter/hostess for Spanish and German companies at different trade fairs and business meetings in the language combinations EN / DE <> ES / CAT.